Saturday 10 September 2011

Haul 001.

Hey guys.

So like I said in my outfit of the day post I went shopping with my mum and picked up a few lovely things and thought i'd share them with you. Enjoy!


H&M - £6.99
I really like little tops like this, so easy to wear and layer up. 


New Look - £22.99
I love this shirt, it's very sheer as you can see so a cami underneath is a must. Very Burberryesque I think.



H&M - £24.99
Same as my beige trousers I was wearing in my outfit post, so comfy!



H&M - £19.99
Thought this was so cute, it's covered in little dears and fits really nicely.



Topshop - £20
I LOVE these so much, they have been so hard to get hold of. Every time they come in store they are sold out that day so i'm lucky to have gotten my hands on a pair.Very excited to wear them!



I hope you enjoyed my first haul and got another little taste of my style. Also I'd like to say thank you and hello to any followers I have. And an even bigger thank you to all the lovely comments and support I had on my last post it really did mean a lot so thank you thank you thank you!


Alexandra 
x

8 comments:

  1. Great choices! I need some leopard print legging too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard leggins J'adore!
    lovely little cami too. H&M really have it going on at the moment. Lovely little post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lalalovee those leopard print leggings! :O :O :O
    I . MUST . GET . THEM .
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh DYING over those leopard leggins!
    (:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh those leggings. And chose chinos :D:D:D
    I like everything you bought <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys :)
    I'll try get some outfit of the day posts with what I got!

    Alexandra
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything you got, you have amazing tastes!

    xoxo,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete